Academic and Professional Writing For Lawrence Technological University Admission Essay, College Application Essay, Academic essay, Term Papers, Research Paper, Dissertation, Courseworks, Book reports, Case studies and Custom research. Hire Essay Writing Service, Download Samples or Buy Custom LTU College Application Essays, Prompts Or Personal Statements, Lawrence Technological University New Freshmen Essays That Worked Written By Our Experts : Established in 1932, Lawrence Technological University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the the urban setting of the large town of Southfield (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Michigan. Officially accredited/recognized by the The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Lawrence Technological University (LTU) is a small (enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Lawrence Technological University (LTU) offers courses and programs leading to officialy recognized higher education degrees such as undergraduate certificates/diplomas, associate degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 84 years old HE institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment. LTU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sport facilities and/or activities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, online courses and distance learning opportunities, as well as administrative services.
Address :21000 W Ten Mile Road , Southfield , 48075-1058 Michigan , United States ,
Phone : +1 (248) 204 4000
Fax : +1
Tuition Fee : over 20,000 US$ (14,700 Euro)
Website : http://www.ltu.edu
Lawrence Technological University Application Essays, Prompts and Questions In Past:
- Describe your academic and career plans and any special interest (for example, undergraduate research, academic interests, leadership opportunities, etc.) that you are eager to pursue as an undergraduate at Lawrence Technological University. Also, if you encountered any unusual circumstances, challenges, or obstacles in pursuit of your education, share those experiences and how you overcame them.
- Some students have a background, identity, interest or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- The lessons we take from failure can be fundamental to later success. Recount an incident or time when you have experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again?
- Describe a problem youve solved or a problem youd like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma-anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
- Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family.
- Explain your interest in the major you selected and describe how you have recently explored or developed this interest inside and/or outside the classroom. You may also explain how this major relates to your future career goals. You may include any majors or areas of study you are currently considering.
- Lawrence Technological University Students possess an intellectual vitality. Reflect on an idea or experience that has been important to your intellectual development.
- Virtually all of Lawrence Technological University undergraduates live on campus. Write a note to your future roommate that reveals something about you or that will help your roommateand usknow you better.
- What matters to you, and why?
- What was the environment in which you were raised? Describe your family, home, neighborhood, or community, and explain how it has shaped you as a person.
- Some students have an identity, an interest, or a talent that defines them in an essential way. If you are one of these students, then tell us about yourself.
- You have got a ticket in your hand – Where will you go? What will you do? What will happen when you get there?
- Describe a setting in which you have collaborated or interacted with people whose experiences and/or beliefs differ from yours. Address your initial feelings, and how those feelings were or were not changed by this experience.
- Describe a circumstance, obstacle or conflict in your life, and the skills and resources you used to resolve it. Did it change you? If so, how?
- Considering your lifetime goals, discuss how your current and future academic and extra-curricular activities might help you achieve your goals.