Academic and Professional Writing For University of California, Merced Admission Essay, College Application Essay, Academic essay, Term Papers, Research Paper, Dissertation, Courseworks, Book reports, Case studies and Custom research. Hire Essay Writing Service, Download Samples or Buy Custom UCMERCED College Essays, Prompts and Personal Statements, University of California, Merced New Freshmen Essays That Worked Written By Our Experts : Established in 2005, University of California, Merced is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the the suburban setting of the large town of Merced (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), California. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz. Officially accredited/recognized by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, University of California, Merced (UCMERCED) is a small (enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of California, Merced (UCMERCED) offers courses and programs leading to officialy recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 11 years old HE institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this US higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment. UCMERCED also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sport facilities and/or activities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.
Address :5200 N. Lake Road , Merced , 95343-5603 California , United States ,
Phone : +1 (209) 228 4400
Fax : +1 (209) 228 4424
Tuition Fee : 10,000-12,500 US$ (7,400-9,200 Euro)
Website : http://www.ucmerced.edu
University of California, Merced Application Essays, Prompts and Questions In Past:
- Describe your academic and career plans and any special interest (for example, undergraduate research, academic interests, leadership opportunities, etc.) that you are eager to pursue as an undergraduate at University of California, Merced. Also, if you encountered any unusual circumstances, challenges, or obstacles in pursuit of your education, share those experiences and how you overcame them.
- Some students have a background, identity, interest or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- The lessons we take from failure can be fundamental to later success. Recount an incident or time when you have experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again?
- Describe a problem youve solved or a problem youd like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma-anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
- Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family.
- Explain your interest in the major you selected and describe how you have recently explored or developed this interest inside and/or outside the classroom. You may also explain how this major relates to your future career goals. You may include any majors or areas of study you are currently considering.
- University of California, Merced Students possess an intellectual vitality. Reflect on an idea or experience that has been important to your intellectual development.
- Virtually all of University of California, Merced undergraduates live on campus. Write a note to your future roommate that reveals something about you or that will help your roommateand usknow you better.
- What matters to you, and why?
- What was the environment in which you were raised? Describe your family, home, neighborhood, or community, and explain how it has shaped you as a person.
- Some students have an identity, an interest, or a talent that defines them in an essential way. If you are one of these students, then tell us about yourself.
- You have got a ticket in your hand – Where will you go? What will you do? What will happen when you get there?
- Describe a setting in which you have collaborated or interacted with people whose experiences and/or beliefs differ from yours. Address your initial feelings, and how those feelings were or were not changed by this experience.
- Describe a circumstance, obstacle or conflict in your life, and the skills and resources you used to resolve it. Did it change you? If so, how?
- Considering your lifetime goals, discuss how your current and future academic and extra-curricular activities might help you achieve your goals.